Search our historical indexes on the left menu and send us an email with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Records can be emailed directly to you following receipt of payment. Credit card payment can be made on our webpage below. If you cannot provide a reference you must provide a name, time frame, and type of record you are requesting. Archives staff cannot perform research for you.
Archives Records Request Policy:
- Archives staff cannot perform research for you but will check available indexes for specific time frames.
- All requests for records must be submitted via email or by US Mail. Please provide as much information as possible and include all references as found in the online indexes.
- Prepayment of records is required before photocopies or electronic documents will be provided to the requester.
- Photocopies of records are $5.00 for up to 20 pages plus any postage charges. Each additional page over 20 will be $.50 cents.
- Electronic images of records will be emailed at a cost of $5.00 for 20 images. Each additional image over 20 will be $.50 cents.
- Records in a specialized format, such as records in large docket books may require additional processing time.
- Electronic files that exceed the capacity for requester’s email account may not be available via email. Requester will be notified and alternate arrangements made.
- All electronic records will be sent in PDF format only.
- Archives staff will email electronic copies of records to visitors upon their request at the same rate per image as outside requests.
- Archives may redact information that is considered a violation of privacy laws.
- Thumb drives or any USB-related devices are not permitted on Archives public computers.
- Please allow 48 business hours for Archives staff to respond to requests.
Online Credit Payment Option
After you receive an invoice amount from archives staff, click on the below link for the online credit card payment option. There may be a delay until we receive notification of credit payment.