I suspect child abuse or neglect occurring. What can I do?

Lancaster County Children and Youth Agency is here to help. To report suspected child abuse or neglect go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis or call Childline at 1-800-932-0313 or the Communication Center at 717-293-7724.  You can also follow the link below to see information on child abuse or neglect, plus other services including in-home protection, foster care, and adoption.

Children and Youth Agency

Show All Answers

1. What can I use at the County parks and what isn't available right now?
2. I need to send in subdivision and land development plans. How can I do that?
3. I had an Assessment appeal scheduled. What should I do?
4. I am a notary and my notary commission is about to expire. What should I do?
5. How do I record a deed?
6. Will I get an extension on paying my property taxes?
7. Can I buy a dog license online?
8. Can I still get copies of records from Archives?
9. I know of someone having mental health issues. Who can I contact?
10. I'm concerned about my elderly parents. What services are available to them?
11. Someone I know is having a substance abuse issue. Who can I contact?
12. I suspect child abuse or neglect occurring. What can I do?
13. Does the County have any current job openings?