Spend summer at the county pool in Central Park. This 15,255 square feet pool ranges in depth from a shallow beach-like wading area to a 6-feet deep end. Kids and adults can splash into the pool by slipping down a tubular water slide or get drenched under the pool's many funky water fountains. The pool complex includes an expansive lawn for sunbathing, relaxing, and playing games. There is even a basketball court, playground, and food vending machines in the complex. Please be aware of all pool rules before visiting.
Pool Front Desk phone number is: 717-392-4621.
|Monday - Saturday
||Noon - 7 p.m.*
|Sunday||1 - 7 p.m.
|*In August, the pool will close at 6 p.m. Monday - Friday
Fees & MembershipClick here for Fees and membership information.
Click here for Season Membership Application.
Infants age 9 to 24 months, toddlers age 24 to 36 months, and children age 3 years and older can learn to swim at the county pool. Small group swimming lessons are scheduled biweekly throughout the summer. Click here for Group Swim Lesson Descriptions & Application* & Frequently Asked Questions.
Private swim lessons* are also available; click here for an application.
At the first lesson, all participants in swim lessons* are required to submit a Waiver & Release of Liability Form to their instructors.
Group Season Membership Passes
Group Season Membership Passes are transferable passes and are sold in sets of six (6). These are ideal for daycare and other groups that plan to visit the pool on a daily basis. Group leaders must read Group Pool Rules before completing a Group Pass Application. Click here for Group Fees and membership information.
One-Time-Visit Group DiscountA discount is available for groups of 20 or more people planning a one-time visit. Please read the instructions below before completing the form:
- Groups must have 20 or more people on the day of admission or pay for at least 20 people. To qualify for the discount, you must arrive as a group.
- All adults and children must pay admission - counselors and chaperones will not be admitted free of charge.
- Forms must be received at least two weeks prior to the date of your pool visit. Forms can be faxed to 717-295-5942, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Lancaster County Parks
1050 Rockford Road
Lancaster, PA, 17602
- You are required to pay as a group in one lump sum.
- If your count will not be complete until the day of your pool visit, please pay in cash or credit card at the pool office.
- Please note: payments by check can only be accepted at the Park Main Office, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The group leader must sign in the space provided.