Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
If you think you have knowledge of:
• Suspected theft or misuse of County property or cash
• False reporting of hours worked
• Submission of illegitimate vendor invoices
• Misrepresentation of expense reimbursements
• Mismanagement of tax dollars
• Spending in excess of what is reasonable and necessary
• Violations of the County's purchasing policy
• Other suspected fraud or abuse
• Suspicious behavior - Fraud perpetrators often display behavioral traits that serve as indicators of possible illegal behavior. The most commonly cited behavioral red flag was "living beyond their apparent means".*
*Source: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Report to the Nation
Note: If you wish to be contacted, please provide your name, email and phone number. This information is not required to submit a report but will be helpful during the investigation.
Please enter your name if you wish to be contacted.
Please enter the e-mail address we may contact you at.
Please enter the phone number we may contact you at.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field