Supplying the County
The County of Lancaster Purchasing Department supplies all county departments with goods and services at the lowest cost in accordance with the specification. We utilize state and cooperative purchasing contracts and serve as an information resource for departments, buying a wide range of products and services.
Lancaster County is a Pennsylvania subdivision governed by three commissioners under the 2A Class County Code. Bidding procedures and practices are in accordance with the 2A Class County Code and the Lancaster County Procurement Code which, except for certain exemptions, calls for purchases in excess of $22,500 to be on an advertised competitive basis.
Vendor may participate in the bid process if your company:
- Is a responsible vendor and in good financial standing
- Is able to meet delivery dates as required
- Is able to post a bid bond or certified check in the required amount
- Is able to post a performance bond and labor and material bond if required
- Has an adequate organization and personnel to carry out the requirements of a contract
- Can provide a completed Vendor Registration Form
If your company meets the requirements above and would like to be on the bidders list, please forward to us
- Brief description of your product line or services
- Name and address of your firm
- Names of your company officials including sales representative
- Type of business
- Vendor Registration Form