Jonathan MASTELLER engaged in sexual contact with the male juvenile on a least six occasions and possessed images and videos of child pornography on a laptop computer
Charges were filed against Jonathan MASTELLER on 12/02/13 and a warrant for his arrest was obtained. On 12/03/13 Jonathan MASTELLER was arrested at his residence. Charges include:
- Involuntary Deviate Sexual intercourse, 4 counts, graded as a felony of the 1st degree
- Indecent Assault, 3 counts, graded as a Misdemeanor of the 2nd and 1st degree
- Aggravated Indecent Assault, 1 count, graded as a felony of the 2nd degree
- Corruption of Minors, 1 count graded as a felony of the 3rd degree
- Unlawful Contact, 1 count, graded as a felony of the 1st degree
- Sexual Abuse of Children, 2 counts, graded as a felony of the 2nd and 3rd degree
Jonathan MASTELLER was arraigned before on-call Magisterial District Judge Denise CUMMINS, bail was set at $250,000.00, he was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
The Case is being prosecuted by ADA James Reeder from the Lancaster County District Attorneys Office
The investigation is still pending. Anyone who believes they have relevant information may contact Trooper Philip Strosser or Trooper Linda Gerow of the PA State Police.