Including the cities of Gettysburg, York, and Lancaster
207 PM EST Wed Jan 5 2022
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THURSDAY TO 9 AM
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Adams, York and Lancaster Counties.
* WHEN...From 6 PM Thursday to 9 AM EST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening and Friday morning commutes.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Accumulating snow will end shortly past
sunrise Friday morning.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and Pennsylvania
Turnpike Commission remind motorists to adjust speeds based on
driving conditions as winter weather impacts will include snow
covered roads and limited visibility.
Call 5 1 1 or visit www.511pa.com for the latest travel, roadway
and traffic conditions.
To report snow or ice, post to the NWS State College Facebook
page, use Twitter @NWSStateCollege, or visit weather.gov/ctp.