...The Flood Warning remains in effect...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Conestoga River At Lancaster.
* From Thursday morning to early Friday afternoon.
* At 5:30 AM EDT Wednesday the stage was 3.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
tonight to a crest of 14.2 feet early tomorrow afternoon. It will
then fall below flood stage late tomorrow evening.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, Grofftown Road will flood.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet, Several homes are affected by high water.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet, The footbridge near the confluence of
Stauffer Run begins to flood.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet, Many homes near the river are affected by
* Impact...At 15.6 feet, Approximate level of the FEMA 10% Annual
Chance Flood level (10-year flood).
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 14.7
feet on 06/28/2006.
LAT...LON 4013 7625 4010 7621 4003 7625 3999 7630
4002 7635 4009 7629