1133 AM EDT Tue Aug 31 2021
The National Weather Service in State College has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Conestoga River At Lancaster.
* From Thursday morning to early Friday afternoon.
* At 10:30 AM EDT Tuesday the stage was 3.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage
Thursday morning to a crest of 14.0 feet Thursday evening. It will
then fall below flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, Grofftown Road will flood.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet, Several homes are affected by high water.
* Impact...At 14.0 feet, The footbridge near the confluence of
Stauffer Run begins to flood.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet, Many homes near the river are affected by
* Impact...At 15.6 feet, Approximate level of the FEMA 10% Annual
Chance Flood level (10-year flood).
LAT...LON 4013 7625 4010 7621 4003 7625 3999 7630
4002 7635 4009 7629