The Lancaster County Drug Task Force halted an upper-level dealing operation when the recent raid of a Providence Township home uncovered cocaine, MDMA, numerous THC products, psychedelic mushrooms, pounds of marijuana, and over $91,000 cash.
The Drug Task Force raided Ryan L. Saner’s home on Lancaster Pike following nearly a yearlong investigation of suspected trafficking activity.
Saner, 42, is charged with five felony counts of possession with intent to deliver and a related misdemeanor. He is presumed innocent.
Saner is free on $500,000 unsecured bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Jan. 14.
During the Dec. 9 search at Saner’s home in the 300 block of Lancaster Pike, detectives seized:
- Approximately 17 pounds of marijuana.
- 564 THC vape cartridges
- THC-infused chocolate bars, gummi bears, cough syrup, “Nerd rope” candy, wax
- 64 grams of cocaine (over two ounces)
- 91 grams of MDMA (over three ounces)
- About eight ounces of psychedelic mushrooms
- $91,670 cash
Numerous firearms were also found at the home.
The investigation is ongoing.
MEDIA CONTACT: Brett A. Hambright, 717-295-2041; email@example.com; Twitter: @BrettHambright