Find information regarding this new initiative between law enforcement, the court system, and the community. For more information about the Lancaster County Crisis Intervention Team please contact Katlyn Wildberger at 717-390-7788.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency that requires immediate attention, please contact Crisis Intervention at 717-394-2631.
Read what law enforcement officers are saying about the CIT training:
- “Great class. Completely exceeded my expectations. I am excited to take the knowledge I learned back to the troopers to help those with mental illness we that we encounter.” Mark Magyar, PA State Police
- “Excellent course.” Travis Brown, HACC
- “Great training. I would recommend it to all.” Jack Brommer, Columbia Borough Police / SERT
- “Very informative and valuable.” Jeff Jones, Manheim Township Police Department / SERT
- “I came into this training with a limited knowledge of mental health problems. I will tell you this, after 21 years on the job, this training has given me renewed interest in my job.” Michael Costello, LCP